Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Update...

I have not written any updates on the blog lately due to busy at work and other activities in life.  However, I have been using Linux Mint 14.1 mostly (the secondary laptop) where Window 8 Pro x64 (the primary laptop) is not getting  used that much.  Strangely in Windows 8 the Automatic Updates is set to DISABLED and updates from Microsoft continue to install.  If that feature is broken also, they should fix it along with the rest of the operating system.  In Linux you have control over the updates.

Based on the news I have read on Microsoft with Windows Blue, I doubt Microsoft will put any effort in making Windows 8 better.  This new operating system of Windows 8 is horrible and this I believe is much worst than Windows Vista.  I did not run Windows Vista myself, however, supporting Windows Vista on customers and clients computers sums it up.

If you are using Windows XP or Windows 7, I would not recommend on updating to Windows 8 unless you want to self-torment yourself and causing high blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment